Friday, August 27, 2010

A WAY OF LIFE

I am on a visit to NH.  It has been many, many years since I was last here but it still has magic.  Besides the best lobster, clams and air, there is a sort of "remember me" about these states.  I suppose I could say that the ancestors are calling me but who would believe me?  Probably my children because they swear I am a witch.

It is nice to be away from all the messes of Congress.  At home I am constantly glued to the TV listening to the vicious talk of these corrupted officials that try to plan my life according to their views.  I am resisting and will try my best to make people understand that our duty as citizens demand we do our duty.  It is passed time to vote not because of party, race, color, or religion.  Our duty is to honor the Declaration of Independence and respect the Constitution.  Our people died that we could live with freedom and the right to live our life in a reasonable way.  We are a nation of laws and we must insist they be enforce.  If we do not like a particular bill that Congress has passed or a President we do not trust, we have the right, the duty to vote them from office.  I, for one, am very tired of the excuses for the illegals in this country.  The bleeding hearts are flouting our laws.  One law broken, for any reasons, without punishment, makes a second law easier to break.  My understanding is that about 25% of the prisons are filled with illegals.  We are Americans, understand?  Americans with a duty to protect the future for our children and their children.  Let us to the right thing and dismiss from office, via the vote, the corrupted officials in Washington, DC.

Another thing to think about is that a convicted felon is among President Obama's advisers.  Can he vote?  And let us not forget the tax cheaters who, oops, sorry, I got caught but I will pay now but no interest or penalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment